Effective Date – December 29, 2018
If you neither agree nor can comply, with any of the following privacy policies, please refrain from using our site and services immediately. Furthermore, the policies stated herein are subject to change in the future and the updated terms will be in effect on the same date when the new policy items are added.
Understanding How Information Is Collected at SpendOnWedding.Com
In order for users to make use of all the features of the website, as well as provide more personalized services to users, we may collect personal and/or non-personal information. You may be asked to provide personal information while non-personal information will be collected automatically.
User Provided Information
Examples of circumstances under which we may request for personal information include the following:
- If you would like to subscribe to our newsletter
- When sending promotional offers and/or materials
- If you are taking part in a targeted survey run or hosted by the site
- In the event that you contact our support team
- When filling up service forms which lead to third-party service providers contacting you
- When providing you with a car model-specific estimate for mechanic service in your particular area
Examples of information which is not personally sensitive may be collected through our site and include:
- Demographic information such as your State, ZIP code, IP address, and country of origin
- Information regarding the device that you are using to access and browse our website
- Analytic data involving your activity on our website
- Additional traffic data such as the time of your visit to our website, other sites you’ve accessed, etc.
- Keywords you may have used on search engines
Whenever you visit a website, a small file is created on your computer which contains information about you, which is used to help enhance the functionality of the website to create a better browsing experience for your benefit. These files are called “cookies”, and our website uses them. You have the option to disable or clear the cookies from your browser by accessing the Settings, but we recommend that you leave them enabled in order to provide you with the full enhanced functionality of the site.
Our website is partnered with Google AdSense who may utilize cookies and other web-beacons to provide you with targeted and relevant advertisements which will appear from time to time on the web pages. We do not share any of your personal information with Google or other advertising services.
Personal Information Collection from Children
As our website contains financial information which may be misinterpreted, we highly discourage children under the age of 18 from accessing and utilizing our site. If you are under the age of 18, please consult with a parent or legal guardian before making financial decisions. We do not knowingly collect information from minors. In the event that we become aware of any information submitted by a minor, we will delete such information.
Use of Information
Any information collected from you, whether personal or non-personal, may be used for the following purposes:
- To connect you with auto service providers
- To send you promotional emails, newsletters, and informative pieces
- To provide you with advertisements from Google
- To conduct surveys related to services and costs
- To optimize our services
- To communicate with users for support issues
- To prevent illegal activities from occurring
- To improve the contents of the site based on your feedback
- To add and update existing articles with cost information based on your contributions
- To detect and fix any technical issues
- To monitor how you interact with our content
Your information may be retained by SpendOnAuto.com for as long as the website is operational. Your personal data which you have provided to us may also be kept on record for legal purposes and follow-ups. Non-personal data will be stored in Google Analytics until such time as it is no longer needed upon which it will be discarded.
Disclosure of Information
Your personal information which you have provided us with may be shared with third-party service providers or our parent company, IQuese Media LLC. All the disclosures will be ruled by the terms listed on this page.
Personal data is shared with third-party providers in order for them to contact you directly in regards to the service or product which you are inquiring about. Such a transaction will always be disclosed to you before data is collected.
If necessary, your personal information will be shared with any regulatory or legal authorities in the United States and internationally.
In the event that the ownership of SpendOnAuto.com is transferred, the new owners will be privy to your personal information but will still abide by the privacy policies which have been set forth in this document.
Non-personal information may be used or shared in any way as deemed necessary by the company and the site.
The site and the company will not be held liable for any information that you leave publicly on our site, such as in the comments section of cost articles. Such information which has been purposely left in public will be visible to all users of the site and we will not be held liable for your misuse of personal information.
How Do We Secure Your Data?
Reasonable technological solutions are in place to ensure that your sensitive information is protected from malicious users or software. Our website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. We cannot, however, ensure absolute safety, as all your data is being stored online and our website is susceptible to hacking as is any other website.
We will not be held liable in the event that our website is hacked our data is leaked from third-party services.
Assignment and Change of Ownership